Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi everyone, This week you should be finishing off the cardiovascular system and moving on to the last unit on the lymphatic system. Compared to some of the other units this one is quite small you will be glad to know. There will be another week to do the cardiovascular system Blackboard test but with the final exam fast approaching I would urge you to catch up so you have enough time for the final unit and for revision.

I have had a few queries about the next Bioscience test so to summarise here: it will be on Friday June 19th at 9am in H415 and will be on Unit 3, the integumental system, Unit 4, the musculo-skeletal system and Unit 5, the cardiovascular system. It will be marked out of 60 with 20 marks for each of the 3 units. I have put up last year's version on Blackboard although I haven't yet sorted the answers-mainly because I am down to half speed with some lurgy at the moment! After the test I will do a revision session with you in preparation for the final test on June 26th.

Keep well and have a good week,

Cheers Ruth

Have a good week

No comments: